Presentation to class during final exam period (15 December 4–7pm, AC 304).
- 10 minutes
- Who is the team
- What is the project
- Demo if appropriate
- Walk us through one cool thing (show code, circuit diagram, whatever is appropriate)
- Maybe tell us a debugging war story
Write-up — Will vary in structure, depending on the project
PDF file called FinalReport.pdf plus any code files, image files, etc. committed to your team repository.
- More formal than lab write-up style used in MPs.
- Should be a free-standing document that would allow a technically knowledgeable reader who doesn't know your project to understand what you did and why it was interesting.
- Audience: future employer who asks for a portfolio of your work (you can send the write-up document and any code, but you can't explain it to them).
- Who is the team, what is the project, overview of what you did, results/code description/theorems/whatever your project requires.
- Reading guide to code/image files/etc. that are also submitted